Patent Power of chloride dioxide maintained at a low concentration level over a long duration
(Patent Number : 5593423)
- Remove viruses and bacteria.
- Gently bend the stick until you hear a snapping sound then wave it gently before use.
Open the bag and take out the stick. Gently bend the stick until a snapping sound is heard.
Shake it gently to mix it up. Set the stick inside the case.
Hang it in your chest pocket or name holder.
Even if the yellow color remains, replace it with a new stick every two weeks.
Replace the stick every 2 weeks.
Not all viruses and bacteria can be removed.The spread of ingredients varies depending on the usage environment.
Since the component (chlorine dioxide) is diffused outdoors, please use it indoors.
- If it is bent at a steep angle or bent many times, the liquid or gel inside may leak or the stick may be damaged.
- If damaged, immediately rinse with plenty of water.
- Use and store out of reach of children, avoiding high temperatures and direct sunlight.
- If you experience any unpleasant symptoms during use, stop using.
If it is accidentally swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Rinse out the mouth immediately and drink milk or water, etc., then consult a physician.
- If it should accidentally get into the eyes, rinse immediately with a large amount of water and promptly consult an ophthalmologist.
- If it gets onto the skin, immediately wash off with lots of soap and water. If any abnormality is seen then please consult a dermatologist.
Ingredients: Sodium chlorite solution, superabsorbent polymer, etc. 1g× 2 sticks