Open the bag and take out the stick. Gently bend the stick until a snapping sound is heard.
Shake it gently to mix it up.
Set the stick inside the case so that the larger end is at the top.
Replace the stick every 1 month.
Not all viruses and bacteria can be removed.The spread of ingredients varies depending on the usage environment.
Since the component (chlorine dioxide) is diffused outdoors, please use it indoors or indoors.
- Avoid using this product in combination with other products, and use this product alone.
- Do not inhale this product directly with the tip of your nose. You may feel irritation.
- Ventilate if you feel an ingredient odor (please note that a large amount of ingredient may come out especially for several days after the start of use).
- This product may corrode metals, so please refrain from using it near precious metals or precision machinery.
- Please refrain from using it near colored fibers, etc. as it has some bleaching effect.
- Do not use in places with high temperatures and direct sunlight.
- Make sure that you do not feel the odor of the ingredients in the bedroom before using.
- Do not use in a tightly closed space (in a car, refrigerator, etc.).
- If you experience any unpleasant symptoms, stop using.
- Do not use near animals and plants.
- Please be careful about discoloration of wallpaper, furniture, etc.
- When using the special container with double-sided tape on the wall surface, etc., peeling marks may occur when removing the special container.
- Be sure to put the stick in a special container and do not use it alone or transfer it to another container. Also, if the container deteriorates due to oxidation, replace it.
- Please do not use it for any other purpose.
- If the contents are spilled, wipe it off immediately.
- Do not leave it after use. Please dispose of it as plastic waste immediately.
- Secure the case so that it will not fall.