With the patented strength of chlorine dioxide molecules with long-lasting concentration levels!
- This product removes viruses, bacteria and mold and quickly deodorizes unpleasant smells such as those from excrement, kitchen waste, tobacco and toilets, with long-lasting effects.
- Chlorine dioxide is also characteristic in that it generates considerably less trihalomethanes than sodium hypochlorite.
Clevein pro Spray can be used for virus removal, sterilization, and deodorization of space* & objects.(*Small space such as toilet, bathroom, trash can)
How to use
Attach the accompanying spray nozzle. Then, set the nozzle to "ON" to spray
Virus and bacteria removal
After removing the contaminants, spray the surface from a distance of about 20 cm, until it is sufficiently wet all over. Leave for a short while after spraying then wipe up with a cloth, etc.
Deodorization of waste matter, excretions, etc.
Spray on directly several times.
Spray sufficiently from close to the mold then leave without rinsing off. If the mold is not easily removed, repeat the spraying several times on different days. (The bleaching effect will slowly appear.)
- Store out of the reach of children.
- Do not directly inhale the product as this can cause irritation. Do not use large amounts in an area which is not ventilated.
- Do not use together with other products.
- Always just use this product on its own.
- There is a risk that this product will cause the corrosion of metals and the deterioration of plastics or rubber, etc., so always wipe with water after use.
- The product has a bleaching action, so do not allow the product to touch items which may discolor, for example colored fibers or leather goods.
- Only use for the applications intended.
- Store closed tightly in a cool and dark place, away from high temperatures and direct sunlight.
- If the product is accidentally swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Rinse out the mouth immediately and drink milk or water, etc., then consult a physician.
- If it should accidentally get into the eyes, rinse immediately with a large amount of water and consult a physician.
Ingredients: Chlorine dioxide solution, surfactant, silicone defoamer Contents: 300 ml
Not all viruses and bacteria can be removed.
The spread of ingredients varies depending on the usage environment.