With the patented strength of chlorine dioxide molecules
with long-lasting concentration levels!
・Cleverin Minispray removes viruses, bacteria and mold and quickly deodorizes unpleasant smells such as those from excrement, kitchen waste, tobacco and toilets,with long-lasting effects.
・Chlorine dioxide is also characteristic in that it generates considerably less trihalomethanes than sodium hypochlorite.
Ingredients: Chlorine dioxide solution, surfactant, silicon defoamer
Items that may concern you on the go
Restaurant tables/chairs, tables in vehicles, and touch panels
Things that may concern you on the go:
public toilets, accommodation facilities, and car interiors
|Vomit, excretions, nursing care products, sanitary products, kitchen utensils, indoors, toilets, pet products, kitchen waste, floors, walls, etc.
|Indoors, toilets, toilet seats, nursing care products, around pets, vomit, excretions, kitchen waste, tobacco odors, air conditioner filters, etc.
|Air conditioner filters, bathrooms, closets, floors, walls, etc.
Attach the accompanying spray nozzle. Put it in the accompanying bag when you carry it.
Where to purchase
The product is on sale at local pharmacies and drug stores.
- Store out of the reach of children.
- Do not directly inhale the product as this can cause irritation. Do not use large amounts in an area which is not ventilated.
- Do not use together with other products. Always just use the product on its own.
- There is a risk that this product will cause the corrosion of metals and the deterioration of plastics or rubber, etc., so always wipe with water after use.
- The product has a bleaching action, so do not allow the product to touch items which may discolor, for example colored fibers or leather goods.
- Only use for the applications intended.
- Store tightly closed in a cool and dark place, away from high temperatures and direct sunlight.
- Please use all the product within 6 months of attaching the spray.
- If it is accidentally swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Rinse out the mouth immediately and drink milk or water, etc., then consult a physician.
- If it should accidentally get into the eyes, rinse immediately with a large amount of water and then consult a physician.